Saturday, September 13, 2008

Grandama Bacciocco's Birthday Outing

Every year for Grandma Bacciocco's birthday she takes all the grandchildren to Barnes and Noble to pickout a book of thier chioce. I think it is such a fun tradition eventhough it gets alittle crazy with all kids running around. I am sure the workers hate picking up after us but what can you do! Thanks grandma and Happy Birthday we love you!


Here is Leo with The Wonder Pets

Baby Simeon's first book outing with Grandma Bacciocco

Julia, Haden, and Leo

Grandma Bacciocco and Leo eating birthday cupcakes

Leo, Haden,and Claira



Lydia (and her awesome braids) Simeon, Vivian, and Eliza

1 comment:

Annie said...

That is a fun idea. Grandma has a birthday and the kids get new books. I'll have to see if I can get something like that going in my family.