Sunday, September 7, 2008

MOAB TRIP

The Dr I work for (Allan Thomas) decided to take us on a river rafing trip to Moab and it was such a blast. My Friends and I had such a good time laughing, telling stories and just enjoying eachothers company. I missed my boys and Kurtis, but it was good to get away. I absolutly LOVE these ladies and I hope they had as much fun as I did! Some of the pictures are out of order, but you can figure out what is going on.


We made it to Delicate Arch



And we are off in Myra's mini van




Kelsie and Tiffany looking hot as ever!




As you can tell we stayed at the 5 star hotel in Moab, the Red Stone Inn. The wood paneling and awesome bedspread are totally in this year. Heres Myra not knowing what to do with herself in such a nice hotel.




Kathy finding fun things to do in Moab



Tiffany feeling at home at the Red Stone Inn


Me And Tiffany andwe a re making our way to Arches National park




Myra is abnormally strong when she is pregnant




Robin can do it with one hand on her hip -Impressive





Group shot and please ignore Kurtis' posting he did with this picture(what a dork)


Here are the girls working it and yes this is Robin, I know what you are thinking- SHOCKING!






Here we are up way too early to go river rafting but as you can tell Dr Thomas is a morning person


We rafted West Water and it was so much fun. We don,t have any pictures of us on the water,but everyone stayed in the rafts and we all had a blast!
This is out of order but here was are agin at Arches.

2 comments:

jodi said...

Those girls all seem awesome, it was fun meeting them on Saturday. and it looks like you had a fun trip although, I liked the first post the best!

Kelli Proctor said...

looks like it was so much fun! I was wondering about those girls you dated? What was that?! When did you go on this trip! K, its time for you to add us, rogproctorfamily.blogspot.com! You are awesome, have a great day!