Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Leo's 2nd Birthday!

Yes, I know what a bad mom Iam because Iam just posting this now and Leo's birthday was Sept. 29th. But, what do you do.
We had our family over for Leo's birthday and it was a lot of fun. We have 9 grandchildren on Kurtis' side and Kylie and Max came too so we had a house full of kids. I made my very first birthday cake or cup cakes and yes you are right, those are Sesame Street characters. Leo loved all of his gifts and had a good time playing with everyone. But we did have a rough morning that day: We were ready to leave for church and when I went to get Leo I found him in the living room watching TV and putting Balmx in his hair. And I don't just mean a little bit I mean pretty much the whole tube. Thanks to Kurtis, Leo is always watching him put lotion and conditioner in his hair to style it ( don't ask) Leo thought well why not Balmx, dad probably puts it in his hair too. So, Kurtis and I spent about 45min. combing peanut butter through his hair and then we finally diluted Windex and combed it through and it finally started coming out. Poor Leo had had it with that comb he went right to bed after because he was exhausted from crying. So anyways these are really out of order, I never can get then how I want but oh well.



























2 comments:

Marissa said...

Those cupcakes are freakin' awesome! You are amazing. Too bad we didn't hang out more so your creativity could rub off on me!

Keelee said...

I think you did an awesome job on the cupcakes, and Leo's hair. I can only imagine. Tamsyn has had an episode with Bag Balm all over herself and her hair, but not as bad as Leo's. I'm glad it all came out.